The United Arab Emirates and, in particular, Dubai traditionally occupy the top lines in the world ratings of investment attractiveness. The main reason for this is the stability of the state as a whole and excellent prospects for further economic growth. According to statistics, more than 50% of large investors prefer to invest in economically stable regions. You can buy real estate from an agency in UAE and invest in your future!
To date, the most popular and highly profitable areas for investment in the UAE are
- residential and commercial real estate,
- operating businesses,
- high-tech IT projects.
The property market in Dubai and the entire state is actively developing. Over the past 10-15 years, there has been continuous construction here – huge skyscrapers, shopping and entertainment complexes, business agglomerations, and artificial islands for development are being built. The number of businessmen who open companies in the UAE, as well as those who want to find a permanent job here, is increasing year by year.
Reasons behind the popularity of the Dubai real estate market
- Because of the World Expo 2020, Dubai is experiencing a real construction boom. At least 25 million guests are expected to attend this event. Investors from more than 140 countries around the world are currently investing in real estate in Dubai.
- The second reason for the popularity of investing in real estate in the United Arab Emirates is the state control of transactions and the minimum risks for the buyer and seller. All transactions with residential or commercial housing here are made only through agencies accredited by the Land Department. Sales contracts are standardized and subject to state registration.
- The third reason is the full ownership of the acquired property. In 2002, the UAE government allowed non-residents to purchase apartments and other real estates in the Freehold zones on the same rights as citizens of the country. The owner can freely dispose of the property at his own discretion – sell, donate, lease, transfer by inheritance.
- And finally, prices. The average cost of one square meter of housing in Dubai today is significantly cheaper than similar apartments in European, American, or Asian cities. At the same time, both residential and commercial real estate in the UAE demonstrates good ROI – often over 10% per annum.
Which property is better to invest in the UAE
Both residential and commercial property can be considered investment property in the United Arab Emirates. However, the acquisition of an apartment, villa, or apartment may involve higher risks:
- A thorough analysis of the Dubai rental market is needed: the level of demand for the same residential complexes varies greatly between buyers and tenants. If you buy property in an unpopular area, finding tenants can be a problem.
- It is quite difficult to manage residential housing, being outside the country. The solution to many issues may require your presence.
Property in the UAE
Do you want to find a property in Dubai for yourself or are you planning to invest? Whoever wants to buy a residential property in Dubai has a wide variety of choices. Contact the experts from the Emirates.Estate website, who are experts in the UAE market – and they will help you make the right choice.
How Does Vagus Nerve Stimulation Work?
How Does Vagus Nerve Stimulation Work? – Vagus nerve stimulation (VNS) is a treatment used for various conditions like epilepsy…
5 Necessary Health Checks to Track
Necessary Health Checks to Track – Health issues can arise, even in the seemingly healthiest of individuals. Even if you…
7 Common Drug Addictions that Can be Treated at a Recovery Center
There are several different kinds of addiction out there. While many people think about substance abuse when they hear about…
Cat Wheel Review – Choosing the Right Cat Wheel
If you want a cat wheel for your home, there are several different options available. You can choose from the…
3 Amazing Rhinestone Belts Recommendations
If you’re shopping for a rhinestone belt, you should know that there are many different styles available. There are women’s…