Tan Removal Scrub
Tan Removal Scrub helps avoid tan; it is a defense mechanism against UV rays from the sun.
Indeed, when the skin receives rays in large quantities, a protection mechanism is set up, and the tan removal scrub plays an important role.
The surface cells of the skin are keratinocytes to multiply. Their role is to thicken the skin and thus block radiation.
And also, melanocytes and melanin-producing cells multiply, thus helping the epidermis protect itself from UV rays.
Methods of Preparation of Tan Removal Scrub
1. Lemon juice and honey for as Tan Removal Scrub
- Lemon juice is very rich in vitamin C, a powerful ingredient for removing tans.
- Honey hydrates and revives dull skin while soothing any irritation caused by the sun.
- Merge the juice of one lemon with a spoon of honey and rub the mixture on the exaggerated area for 10 to 15 minutes
- Please wait for 25 to 30 minutes and rinse it off with cold water.
2. Milk and sandalwood powder as Tan Removal Scrub
- Raw milk contains lactic acid, which slightly whitens the skin and eliminates tanning. It also improves the elasticity of the skin.
- Sandalwood is excellent for healing any dark or dull skin.
- Mix up two tablespoons of sandalwood powder or paste with four tablespoons of milk and rub the bit on the back in an upward motion.
- Wash it off in cold water once it is dry.
3. Curd and cucumber juice as Tan Removal Scrub
- Curds, like milk, naturally whiten the skin and make it brighter.
- Cucumber juice has immense soothing properties, and it is rich in antioxidants that revive the glow of the skin.
- Mix 5-6 tablespoons of curd with two tablespoons of grated cucumber.
- It will feel very chill and relaxing on the back. Wash it off after 30 minutes.
4. Potato juice and tomato paste
- Both ingredients are excellent as natural whitening agents, and they whiten the skin without causing damage.
- Tomatoes also contain antioxidants and vitamins that brighten up the skin.
- Mix the potato juice with the grated tomato and rub it all over the back to see immediate results.
- You can also mix the juice of the two and spray it on your back daily for similar results.
5. Sugar, lemon juice, banana scrub
- It works amazingly well on any tanned area, including your back.
- It is a natural exfoliant that removes dead skin cells and the soft, tanned layer.
- You can build a paste out of it and mix in honey if you want. Now rub very gently until the sugar granules melt.
- You will see the results as soon as you clean it.
6. Saffron and milk
- Saffron is one of the most luxurious and practical tan removal agents.
- If you have a severe tan on your back and need to get rid of it in 7-10 days, it will work like wonders.
- Mix a small number of saffron strands in 34 spoons of milk and let the milk’s saffron extract liquefy.
- Apply the milk mixture to your back and keep it overnight.
- Your tan will go by the end of one week.
7. Aloe Vera gel
- Firstly, aloe vera gel is a very comforting agent and soothes sunburns.
- Secondly, it is also an excellent agent for removing tan.
- You can relate fresh aloe gel or any brand and leave it until it is dry.
- However, You can also use it to hydrate the back and gain a two-way benefit.
8. Oatmeal and milk scrub
- Firstly, it is another excellent option for exfoliating tanned skin and revealing soft, fresh skin.
- Secondly, mix oatmeal with milk and gently rub the affected area.
- Lastly, it makes the skin soft and supple.
9. Papaya juice
- papaya is rich in antioxidants and is excellent for removing dark spots from the skin.
- You will need to grate the ripe papaya and apply the paste to your back.
- Firstly, watermelon is rich in vitamins and minerals, which hydrate the skin and make it lively and soft.
- Secondly, you apply the juice all over your back after using the scrubs and packs mentioned here.
- Lastly, use it as a toner for the back.
- Top it off with aloe gel as a moisturizer. Your back will be tan free and sexy with 14 days.
11. Saffron + yogurt + gram flour anti-tan face pack
- For the group, what you need to do is soak the Kesar overnight in curd/yogurt.
- Soak two spoons of sour milk and ten Kesar leaves/sprigs and store in the refrigerator.
- Mix a tablespoon of besan and apply it on the back.
- Rinse after 20 minutes. Do this twice a week.
12. Almond milk and saffron whitening pack
- Take a bowl and add milk, Kesar sprigs, and three almonds to it. Leave to soak overnight in the refrigerator.
- The almonds should soften, and the Kesar should turn the milk well yellow (soak them overnight).
- The next day, eliminate the almonds, peel the skin, and make a smooth almond paste.
- Plus, try this bacterial routine once a week for smooth, soft skin.
Brightening honey and saffron scrub
- Firstly, take a bowl and add about two teaspoons of chickpea flour.
- Then you can add half a teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- And also, add a few strings of saffron to this powder.
- Secondly, add almost a teaspoon of honey.
- Finally, add about 4 to 5 teaspoons of milk and mix all the ingredients well.
Apply this scrub on the back
- Rub it in circular motions for about 3-5 minutes, then rinse. Dry your skin, and you will see instant results.
- Your skin will appear super fresh, and your complexion will appear more transparent.
- We can use this scrub every day because it is gentle and effective.
Also, You can find more helpful resources at Techies City.
Six Things Guys Should Be Doing in the Shower
Six Things Guys Should Be Doing in the Shower: We know, we know — you’ve taken countless showers. Maybe you’re…
Therapy Pools: What are They and How to Accessorize
What are Therapy Pools? They are swimming pools used for aquatic therapy. People who are disabled, athletic, or are recuperating…
5 Reasons To Setup LED Strip Lights
Reasons To Setup LED Strip Lights – Lighting refits for offices, factories, and warehouses have shown to be beneficial to…
How to Arrange Funds When Emergency Strikes?
How to Arrange Funds When Emergency Strikes? – These days there is quite a bit of uncertainty in the world. …
Moving In Your New House? Here Are Some Things To Keep In Mind
Moving In Your New House? Here Are Some Things To Keep In Mind – Moving to a new house is…