We decided to talk about the main advantages and disadvantages of each of them in order to help developers choose the best option for further use. Also in the article you will learn about the role of the front end react developer in this matter.
Angular pros and cons
It is a superhero environment, it appeared about 12 years ago. One of the main purposes – use in the process of creating interactive applications. The main advantages are:
- the ability to use in conjunction with Typescript, for this purpose the necessary support is provided;
- provides intelligence in the process of automatic filling of the template;
- new functions are provided, libraries are used, as well as development of components;
- detailed documentation was made, when using which there is no need to ask for help from colleagues, but it will take a lot of time to learn;
- data binding is one-way, which allows for exceptional application behavior, as well as significantly reduce the likelihood of errors;
- developers have the opportunity, using the same data set, to work separately on sections;
- there is an injection of dependencies on components associated with modules, as well as modularity in general;
- In order to achieve greater scalability of the project, the structure and architecture are pre-created.
- a large number of structures can be difficult to learn when compared with the other two, which only have Component;
- relatively low performance, different indicators are taken into account, but on the other hand, there is a possibility of solving the problem if you use Change Detection Strategy, which allows you to manually control the rendering process family man 2 review
Positive and negative qualities of React
The library was developed by Facebook about eight years ago. It’s great for building modern single page apps, size and scale don’t matter.
The advantages of the library are:
- ease of learning, due to the simple design, as well as the use of JSX in the process of creating templates, well-executed documentation;
- fast work, thanks to different rendering optimizations, as well as the use of React Virtual DOM;
- high-quality support for rendering by the server, it can be used as a powerful platform for creating content-oriented applications;
- thanks to the generator, the application is characterized by excellent support;
- data binding is one-way, it creates a minimum number of side effects;
- the most demanded platform for managing the state of the application is Redux, it is easy to use and learn;
- the possibility of functional programming is provided, which in the future allows you to create, test and reuse code;
- Applications are easy to create, thanks to the built-in support for SX;
- easy transition between versions, it introduces “code modules” that automate most of the processes;
- the acquired skills can be further used in the development process in React Native.
Negative points when working with the library:
- characterized by ambiguity, some developers do not want to work with it, they are looking for the best option for development, and this significantly affects the ambitions to take leadership positions and popularity among users;
- the community is divided into ways of writing, which, in turn, are subdivided into traditional style sheets as well as CSS-in-JS;
- there is a rejection of class-based components, and this can also become a problem for developers accustomed to working with object-oriented programming;
- there is a mixing of templates with logic, which, as a result, may negatively affect the understanding of the developers of this library upon first acquaintance.
Despite some shortcomings, many world famous companies are currently using React.
You can get useful information and professional services for website development by following the link: https://fireart.studio/cross-platform-app-development-services/.
What is Hearing Loss Prevention Based on?
What is Hearing Loss Prevention Based on? – We often find out from the closest people that we are starting…
4 Habits of People Who Age Well
Habits of People Who Age Well – The concept of aging can often feel scary – the existential dread felt…
68kg in pounds – Convert Kilograms in Pounds
Want to know how to convert 68kg in pounds? Learn the answer to convert 68kg in pounds or try an…
Online Employee Time Clock Software: The Role It Plays To Ensure Payroll Accuracy And Compliance
Online Employee Time Clock Software – There are several challenges that businesses face when it comes to payroll accuracy and…