A ranking is a list that will establish a relationship between the set of elements gathered in it.
There is a common characteristic that they share, and that makes them belong to that list.
In contrast, each element will have it’s distinct and unique that will make it be above or below the other parts.
How to appear on the first page on Google?
- With the digital transition more current than ever, many companies realize the importance of modern digital acquisition channels such as search engines.
Seven (7) Steps to Reach out Google’s First Page: Comprehensive Tutorial
Every website owner dreams of getting to the first page of Google. And it is common knowledge that your website is almost invisible to your target audience if you go over the first page.
The main question is how to get to this desired number 1 page.
This guide will help you to clip the solutions you want. Read on, and you will get rank in the top 10 on Google!
Some basic requirements you should know
- Before you start exploring the actual steps to get to Google’s first page, there are some basic requirements for your website.
- Make sure your site loads quickly
- It should optimize mobile devices
- It does not contain SEO problems
- It has a sound navigation system
- Secure (HTTPS)
After fulfilling all of these conditions above, you can proceed with the next seven steps.
1. Keyword Research
- Seo analysis, and in particular, keyword analysis, is a fundamental phase for all web projects.
- Every good SEO should do proper keyword research and analyze the competitors’ keywords even before looking for the website domain or the WordPress template.
- Keywords are essential because they represent the access key, through search engines, to the site’s topics.
- And also, because, in summary, they are the essence of the site itself.
- A search engine will associate our web page with specific queries that our pages are relevant to the topics covered concerning the keywords.
- Look at the keywords both as baits; we need the visitor to our site and nodes for our text’s energy.
- Users often search the internet for solutions to real problems: how to perform a specific task, which item to buy, where to stay in a particular location, etc.
2. Explore your competitors
- Competitor SEO analysis is the study of how your competitors are doing from a search engine optimization perspective.
- It is essential because it can give you a significant advantage when starting a new project.
- If you want to give SEO a boost, if you already have a site started, you can’t position yourself well in the SERP.
- But most importantly, this analysis can help you understand what the strategy behind competitor positioning is.
- You can get many the goddesses on which keywords you should use and which ones you should avoid because the competition is too intense.
- SEO is more a matter of adaptation and strategy rather than brute force.
- With the SEO analysis of competitors, you can see competitors rank so high in the SERP and then try to outperform them or find alternative routes.
- Keyword Explorer Tool is not just a tool for discovering keyword ideas. It is also the tool for finding the keywords your competitors are using.
3. Create and Optimize the pages for the specific keywords
- When it comes to SEO, you want to cover as many keywords as possible.
- Of course, they should match the theme of your page.
- What comes to mind when we hear the phrase “Keyword Ranking”?
- Let’s take a look at the article and see how you can improve the process.
Let’s use the Serpstat tool
Let’s pay attention to the Serpstat tool, which is especially useful for SEO specialists.
Thanks to him, we can answer five questions that arise during work
- What keywords helps to form a targeting cluster?
- How many pages are optimal for ranking?
- How many keywords can one page contain?
- How to effectively combine words into one group?
- Which keys have the same meaning? Does it make sense to use many keys?
4. Choosing keywords for ranking
Enter the primary keyword in the service search bar.
Use the following tools
- Keyword selection: Provides a list of phrases that match the entered key.
- Cluster research: Provides a list of semantically connected phrases based on lexemes for ranking.
- Search recommendations. A list of auto-generated sentences for each entered keyword.
You can also apply the keys stored in your database or your competitors.
It is possible if the words are frequent for ranking earlier in the system.
You can also analyze competitors’ sites via URL and take advantage of their keywords.
However, combine keywords into one list of up to 10,000 keys.
5. Work on your content properly
- If you need your content to appear on Google’s first page, you must work hard on it.
- Google loves content that matches the search’s purpose and helps users find useful information to solve their problems.
- It would be best if you covered everything related to your specific topic.
- For example, if you want a rank among the “Best Guitar Brands,” you must include all the brands your competitors forgot to mention.
6. Calculate the number of backlinks you need
- Another ranking aspect that Google takes into account is the number of backlinks on your pages.
- The more high quality backlinks the carriers have, the greater the chances that they will rank well.
- To help you calculate, use the keywords explorer tool again. You need to draw your consideration to the “SERP Summary.”
Here are three ways to get more backlinks to create, earn, or grow them.
- Deserved backlinks:People can find your content through search engines such as Google, social media, or word of mouth and decide to link to your page. To increase the chances of getting backlinks this way, you can create valuable content that people will want to link-to.
- Backlink building:You can manually add links on other sites that lead to your site: for example, adding them to business directories, leaving comments with links on blogs and forums.
- Build backlinks:You can contact the owners, editors, or administrators of other sites and ask them to post links to your page to do this, you need to draw up a transparent business proposal.
7. Wait for the results
- It’s hard to predict how long you should wait to get to the first page of Google. Sometimes it can take a year. Sometimes just a few months.
- You should be aware that this will depend on the niche in which you are competing.
- If the slot is less competitive, and you do a good SEO job, your chances of getting in the top positions are high.
- So be patient, and you will get the profits.
- Nobody knows the exact structure or formula that would make you the king of the Google Top 10.
- And also, Nobody fully understands Google’s algorithms. It’s not a science where you can follow a sentence and know that you will get respectable grades.
- Unfortunately, the truth of the SEO world is a bit vague. Even so, it would be best if you tried to do your best and experiment with different strategies.
- If your competitors could get to the first page of SERP, you have that chance too.
Advantages of Telemedicine
Telemedicine is the innovative use of electronic communication for the provision of medical information. This approach was introduced as early…
5 Effective Self-Defense Tips That Can Help Save Your Life
Introduction Effective Self-Defense Tips That Can Help Save Your Life – “Hand over everything you’ve got! Don’t make a move,…
Lunk Alarm – What is Planet Fitness Lunk Alert? It makes you nagging
What Is the Lunk Alarm? Lunk Alarm, a loud siren, is used by a national network of fitness centers to…
5 Big Data Certifications That Are Presently in High Demand
What is Big Data? Big Data Certifications That Are Presently in High Demand – Big data may be an assortment…
What You Need To Know When Buying Luxury Watches Online
What You Need To Know When Buying Luxury Watches Online – Because of the rise of technology and smartphones, people…
7 Important Things To Prepare Before Buying Luxury Watches
One of the best investments a person can do is through luxury watches. It is one of the most prized-possessions…