IOS app is a mobile operating system which millions of iOS devices worldwide use
This advanced creation is from Apple, and the key’s reputation is only growing.
The high-end iOS platform allows designers to write high-quality code to build the most innovative mobile apps.
However, compact devices with small screens used IOS, and the apps were created using the C and C ++ programming languages.
Today, more advanced iOS versions support apps written primarily in Objective-C and Swift.
Let us add that, considering Swift’s widespread use in recent years, iOS acts as an attractive prospect for developers and is also another reason why companies prefer to hire iOS App Developers from overseas.
There is no doubt that an iOS application development success largely depends on the developer’s tools.
However, to generate new apps for iPhones and iPads, developers need a set of tools that can take their iOS solutions to a qualitatively level.
How to Develop iOS Apps on Windows PC?
- For the iOS operating system, the most used development environment is the X code.
- This tool offers a Graphic User Interface (GUI). It contributes to the simplification of the development of mobile applications.
- However, it also includes an SDK (Software Development Kit) dedicated to iOS.
- This article will find the best iOS app development tools to help you with your current iOS project.
1.Documentation for iOS Apps on Windows PC
- As any programmer will confirm, documentation is one of the main attributes of the early stages of iOS app development.
- This command-line utility can generate Apple-like documentation for Swift and Objective-C.
- Jazzy uses Source Kit and Clang’s AST representation of your code and its comments to generate more accurate results.
- However, this tool creates a stand-alone website with every part of your code and the documentation you wrote there.
- Dash is an API credential browser and code snippet manager.
- The Dash documentation reader installs the clean and straightforward output it generates.
- This tool provides instant offline access to over 200 API documentation sets.
- Additionally, you can create your documents or choose which documentation locations to download.
- However, this tool can integrate with many plug-ins and third-party sources.
- SwiftDoc.org is an automatically generated online documentation in the form of a Swift header file.
- It contains everything from instance variables and indices, instance methods, and conditionally inherited items.
- And also, SwiftDoc.org allows developers to browse through types, operators, protocols and globally defined internally in the language
- However,it eliminates the need to click on header files in X code.
2. Debug Tools for iOS Apps on Windows PC
- Identifying bugs is an essential aspect of iOS mobile app development, but even more important is determining each error’s real cause.
- The following debugging tools help you with this task.
- It is a design debugging solution that can integrate into any iOS application.
- This iOS app developer tool sits inconspicuously under your App so that you can easily use it to inspect your program.
- And also, Hyperion offers three default plug-ins, the View inspector to check the properties of any view.
- However, It also offers the Measurements plug-in, which measures the distance between two opinions.
- And also, the Slow Animations plug-in allows you to reduce the speed of the animation in the App.
- It is a free iOS console log viewer for macOS. The iOS console allows you to get and view console logs directly from your Mac.
- However, the tool displays all the information logged by any connected iOS device. Unlike the logs viewer built into Xcode, it supports text filtering, making it easy to find a specific log message.
- Moreover, you can add a marker in the console log, and it will be much easier to find your place.
- It is an error, failure, and performance monitoring tool that allows you to see how users encounter your iOS apps.
- Moreever, Raygun is an SDK and online service for in-depth error diagnostics that offer smart aggregations.
- It also offers notifications and works with your current tools.
- Once there are errors, they appear on your dashboard with detailed reports.
- However, it helps to monitor user interaction with your App and to track issues encountered during each session.
3. Backup Services for iOS Apps on Windows PC
- Developers aim to provide their iOS apps with additional functionality, such as sharing data with a server.
The following iOS developer tools is the right choice for this purpose.
- Firebase is a BaaS (Back-as-aa-Service), which is your server, data-store, and API at the same time.
- With Firebase, you don’t need to write any back-end code. The solution will allow you to store and synchronize data on all your customers in real-time.
- Whenever the data changes, Firebase updates the apps on every device (mobile or web).
- If your Firebase app is working offline, its data syncs once connected
- It is an open-source framework that proposes a collection of essential back-end services to develop mobile iOS applications.
- Helios will help you offer your App with advanced features like push notifications, data syncing, in-app purchases, booklet integration, logging, and analytics.
- The Web Rack server interface builds the solution.
- Parse is an open-source platform for building, hosting, and managing applications.
- The solution is introduced on AWS and supports intelligent database index, query optimizers, auto-scaling, and automated backups.
- Parse will allow you to save objects to the cloud with just a few lines of code.
- The platform offers a wide range of features to speed up and facilitate back end development.
4. Inspiration And Design Tools for iOS Apps on Windows PC
- Another no less critical phase of iOS programming applications is the scheming phase.
- It’s no top-secret that many iOS app developers find the program creation process a rather tricky task.
- However, many of them stumble at this point, as the iOS design depends on its philosophy. We hope the following iOS developer tools motivate you for your best conceptions.
- Dribbble is a stage for designers and creative professionals and is among the best iOS development tools.
You can find many inspiring iOS designs there just by searching for “iOS.”
- However, the resource will help you explore several gorgeous iOS icons, UI elements, full-screen designs and contact their creators.
- This iOS mobile application development tool is ideally suited for animated and interactive user interfaces.
- Haiku focuses on generating native code that will automatically update in your iOS apps during design.
- Every Haiku component is ready to use with any React, Vue, or Vanilla web code.
- Flawless App is a plug-in for the iOS simulator, which goes into Xcode.
- The solution is used to compare your expected and implemented designs in real-time.
- You just put the initial plan on top of your implementation directly on the iOS simulator.
- However, it makes it possible to spot visual differences and correct them immediately.
5. Revision Control for iOS Apps on Windows PC
- If a team of developers creates an iOS app, revision control is crucial for its success.
- It is a client and code editor for iOS devices. It acts as an efficient code editor that supports syntax highlighting for over one hundred languages.
- The basis is a git customer. So you would commit, pull, push, branch, etc. with definite integrations for GitHub, Bitbucket, and Gitlab.
- Let us add that, the boundless thing about this tool is that it provides a built-in coding keyboard with familiar programming characters.
- GitKraken is an Electron-based cross-platform Git client, which means it can run natively on Linux, Mac, and Windows platforms.
- It is a stand-alone solution that works directly with your repositories without any dependencies installed on your system.
- However, there is no necessity to install Git. GitKraken fully assimilates with GitHub and Bitbucket, allowing you to search and interact with all your public and private repositories.
- Working Copy is an influential Git client for iOS that lets you clone, edit, validate, and push on the fly.
- This tool allows you to work with any Git repository, not just those hosted on popular services like Bitbucket or GitHub.
- Cloning repositories give you a local copy on your iOS device with commits for all branches, just like your desktop. You can browse the content from the App and make changes.
- I hope this brief overview will help you get the iOS app development tools that will work best for your project.
- MORE INFO:- fitnessofera
Superfoods and Nootropics: Supplements that Make the Perfect Combo
Superfoods and nootropics are two of the most popular supplement categories on the market today. And while they both offer…
How Does Vagus Nerve Stimulation Work?
How Does Vagus Nerve Stimulation Work? – Vagus nerve stimulation (VNS) is a treatment used for various conditions like epilepsy…
5 Tips For Properly Walking With Baby In Winter
Tips For Properly Walking With Baby In Winter – While it’s easier to walk during the summer when you can…
What is the Best Way to Get an Instant Personal Loan Online?
“The Core of Beauty is Simplicity” – Paulo Coelho What is the Best Way to Get an Instant Personal Loan…