Halo Game is a military sci-fi video game series created by Bungie Studios, taken over by 343 Industries, and owned by Microsoft.
The series focuses on the interstellar war between humans and the alien alliance, the Covenant.
Pact worships the ancient Forerunner civilization, which was destroyed during the battle with the Flood (or Parasite).
The games revolve around the adventures of Spartan John-117, a genetically modified super soldier, accompanied by his artificial intelligence, Cortana.
The title of the series refers to the Halo structure created by the Forerunners.
The series is generally considered to be one of the best FPS games on the Xbox
- Halo: Combat Evolved, the main game in the series, was a huge success thanks to an intense advertising campaign run by Microsoft that broke several records.
- However, Halo 3 grossed $ 170 million on release day, breaking the record set by its predecessor Halo 2 three years earlier.
- Halo: Reach broke that record with $ 200 million when it was released. In total, over 40 million copies have been sold, and the merchandise has grossed over $ 2 billion.
- The success of the Halo series has spawned several side effects. Many novels, comics, and even web series movies have been created.
- Other games were released, such as Halo Wars, a strategy game developed by Ensemble Studios.
In which order should I play the Halo games?
- You can now see 14 titles currently released under the Halo franchise in the Halo Halo timeline.
- But to play the main story, you don’t have to play all of these games; many of these games are not directly related to the main Storyline.
- To understand this concept, you need to know how many story lines are present in the Halo series.
- The Halo series has four story lines, and only one of them is the main one. However, they are all linked in many small aspects, links, and post-plot effects.
- Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2, 3, 4, and Halo 5 are the Halo series’s main story lines.
- In all of these games, the first Game-master, John 117 is the main character, although, in Halo 5, the role is somewhat off-center.
- The Master Chief’s story follows his journey and adventures from Installation 04 through Earth and the Ark, then Requiem and beyond.
- The Halo Wars series features the Phoenix UNSC-class colonial ship, Spirit of Fire, and the journey covers the battles on Arcadia and the Ark.
- Master Chief influences the Story line by the actions of the Master Chief in other games but does not feature the Master Chief as the main character.
- Halo ODST (Orbital Drop Shock Troopers, or UNSC Space Command) is a Novice (Protagonist) story, an ODST commando lost in New Mombasa after a crash.
- It follows the “Noble Team,” the Spartan III team, on a journey of adventure and battle against the Covenant in the Reach’s final days.
- “The Reach” is the name of a place, and judging by the events of history in the Reach, nearly all of humanity’s interstellar colonies have fallen.
- The Reach itself is an Earth-like human colony that serves as the headquarters of the UNSC. The group is home to 700 million civilians and a large number of military personnel.
Which Halo games to play based on the Story line
- By now, you should also know that Halo Wars is not a first-person shooter like the main Halo games on its timeline.
- Halo Wars is a real-time strategy game that differs from the usual game play for most players.
- So, if you’re not particularly interested in RTS, you don’t need to play Halo Wars as you won’t miss a single story by doing so.
- On the other hand, Halo Spartan Assault and Halo Spartan Strike are not your usual 3D first-person shooters, and they are Twin Stick shooter games that have minimal Story line.
- So you might not want to exceed your time playing Halo Spartan Series in 2020, especially if you’re interested in Halo game play and history.
- Halo Fire-team Raven is an arcade game that has no related story lines and shouldn’t bother you.
- Forget this game if you don’t want to play Halo on the arcade machine in the games room.
Unlike Halo Spartan Series and Halo Wars Series
- Halo – ODST is an important game given the Storyline. Halo ODST offers regular FPS gameplay with a good storyline tied to the Main Storyline, although I wouldn’t say I like Halo ODST.
- Then it’s up to you if you want to play Halo ODST; you can play it. It won’t be a waste of time.
- Play Halo ODST after completing Halo 2, as the story takes place alongside Halo 2, is the key to the main story in Halo 2.
- Now comes the main Storyline, Halo Reach, Halo 1 – Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, 4, and 5 guardians.
- Launched Halo Reach in 2010 after Halo ODST, but it is the main prologue to the Halo storyline.
- Although Halo Reach does not have a Master Chief, you will understand the ongoing war concept in the Halo universe as you play.
- In Halo Reach, the Master Chief is not the main character, so you play as SPARTAN-B312 aka Nobel Six.
- But you can find the Master Chief in the last part of the game, but you cannot play as the Master Chief.
- So it’s recommended to start with Halo Reach, then continue playing Halo 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and then wait for the next Halo Infinite, which is also present in the main Storyline with the Master Chief.
Combat Evolved Anniversary
- On top of that, we know that in 2011 Halo came out, Combat Evolved Anniversary, which updated a version of the same game.
- Although the Halo Master Chief Collection in 2014 did contain a revised version.
- Update of all Halo games associated with the Master Chief except Halo 4 Windows Edition. Halo 4 Remastered for Windows will be available soon towards the end of this year.
- So, I recommend you play the Master Chief Collection for the best graphics and the best visual quality.
- Start with Halo Reach and finish Halo 4. If you want to play all Halo games on PC, go to the Halo
- Master Chief Collection; in the end, you may have to wait for the Master Chief to release Halo 4 Windows.
- Collection, because Halo 4 was originally an Xbox exclusive. On the other way, if you want to play on Xbox One, you already have all the games from Halo Reach to Halo 5 – Guardians.
Can I play it in chronological order?
I recommend that you start with the FPS titles, especially in this order: Halo: Reach, Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo
2, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 4, finally Halo 5: Guardians.
If you play in chronological order, then you will go (which contributes to the sequence of the story)
- Firstly, Halo Reach
- Secondly, Halo CE
- Halo 2
- Halo 3 ODST
- And also, Halo 3
- Lastly, Halo 4
Halo 5 post-release (which supports graphics, controls / responsiveness)
- Firstly, Halo CE
- Secondly, Halo 2
- Thirdly, Halo 3
- Halo 3 ODST
- Halo Reach
- And also, Halo 4
- Lastly, Halo 5
I recommend to play them in release order because I thought most people would do it that way; I just finished THIS in one sitting, fantastic game, very excited for the rest
Why play Halo Games in 2020
- From 2001 to the present, the Halo franchises have developed and released 14 games, but not chronologically by a story line.
- It is challenging for new players to understand how they should play the series to clearly understand the plot and get the most out of the game.
- Halo is a legendary franchise in the video game world, and even Halo is also one of the greatest pioneers in modern sport, so Halo is so successful.
- Many teens and aspiring gamers want to play the Halo series because of the fantastic game play and Story line.
- KNOW MORE:- trendssnbeaut
Management Techniques For The Release Of Information In Healthcare Facility
Providing high-quality and cost-effective healthcare requires exchanging health information where data must be accurate and timely for the intended use….
ADHD Summer Survival Guide 2022
ADHD Summer Survival Guide 2022 – Did you know that roughly 6 million children in the United States are diagnosed…
Stress-Free Ways to Add More Joy to Your Life
Stress-Free Ways to Add More Joy to Your Life – Few goals are as elusive as happiness. Though everyone wants…
7 High Income Skills You Can Learn To Increase Your Earning Capacity
High Income Skills You Can Learn To Increase Your Earning Capacity – The world is constantly evolving, and if you…