Get Details About CSM® Certification Training – If you’re searching for a new career path where you can apply all of your skills, being a Certified Scrum Master might be a great fit. But, do you have scrum master certification? If not, then this might be a great option for you to learn and get certified. By enrolling in this training, you can have a lot of career benefits that will bring you both credibility and much recognition. Well, before getting into the course, let us guide you through what the training is all about.
Brief on CSM® Training
Certified Scrum Master® Certification Training is a hands-on practical-oriented course with interactive sessions designed for enhancing knowledge on Scrum. You can certainly become an exceptional Scrum Master through this Certified Scrum Master Training with real-time simulations and Scrum activities.
What exactly do you get out of this training?
- Get training from globally acclaimed Certified Scrum Trainers (CSTs)
- Experience learning with Scrum Activities, Roleplays, Case studies, and Simulations
- Earn 16 SEUs, 16 PDUs in 2 days
- Enjoy two-year membership with Scrum Alliance
- Progressive support and learning to enhance your Scrum Knowledge
- Get access to more than E-learning 100 courses for free
Scrum, an Agile approach, has gained popularity in the corporate sector efficiency to boost productivity and efficiency. A high-performing team of Scrum is very essential for any Agile project’s success. Scrum Master is the primary person responsible for steering the project in the right direction.
By having this certification in your skillset, you can be benefitted with:
- Have an average salary of around $116,659 a year.
- Can work across major MNC’s switching between several job roles.
What you will learn in CSM® Certification Training?
Here you will gain a true understanding of the following areas:
- Learn fundamentals leading to the foundation of Agile and Scrum concepts
- Acquire knowledge on terminologies and concepts of Scrum and also its process.
- Understand the varied roles under Scrum and the scope of being a Scrum Master.
- Learn the core competencies of key Scrum Master
- Learn definition and ideas of the daily scrum, sprint review, sprint retrospective, sprint backlog, and product backlog.
- Facilitate the product owner, development team, and the organization
- Inspect, adapt and increase transparency for each Scrum event.
- Learn ways to help the team members work collaboratively following every Scrum process.
Steps for Becoming a Certified Scrum Master
- Enroll in CSM® Course
- Attend 2 days CSM® course
- Login with provided credentials
- Create your credentials
- Take the online exam
- Clear the exam
- Receive the license agreement
- Enjoy 2-year membership
- Renew certification every 2 year
Who can attend?
- Software Engineers
- Product Managers
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Business Analysts
- Development team members
- Novices or Professionals Anyone willing to build a career as a Scrum Master
There are no such requirements to get enrolled into this course and can be taken up by any professional or fresher who wishes to. But it is advisable to have a basic real-world idea of Scrum to get the most out of the training.
So, now that you’ve learned about the basic qualification criteria as well as the course contents, take this course to achieve your CSM Certification and expand your work options.
Six Things Guys Should Be Doing in the Shower
Six Things Guys Should Be Doing in the Shower: We know, we know — you’ve taken countless showers. Maybe you’re…
Therapy Pools: What are They and How to Accessorize
What are Therapy Pools? They are swimming pools used for aquatic therapy. People who are disabled, athletic, or are recuperating…
5 Reasons To Setup LED Strip Lights
Reasons To Setup LED Strip Lights – Lighting refits for offices, factories, and warehouses have shown to be beneficial to…
How to Arrange Funds When Emergency Strikes?
How to Arrange Funds When Emergency Strikes? – These days there is quite a bit of uncertainty in the world. …
Moving In Your New House? Here Are Some Things To Keep In Mind
Moving In Your New House? Here Are Some Things To Keep In Mind – Moving to a new house is…