Face cream with sandalwood
Face cream with sandalwood is made from valuable organic sandalwood oil, organic coconut oil, and organic shea butter.
A natural face cream based on shea butter for daily care. It is appropriate for both day and night.
The cream contains oil from sandalwood, which has antibacterial and regenerative properties.
The cream also has an anti-inflammatory effect and contains numerous vitamins and minerals which nourish, moisturize, tighten and protect demanding skin.
It is for every normal skin. Apply the cream to your face, neck.
It is a very light cream but loaded with anti-wrinkle assets, with a delicious smell that transports us to distant regions.
How to use sandalwood on the face?
- Sandalwood exists in two forms: in powder and the liquid form obtained after distillation or soap.
- The powder is easy to prepare since it suffices to rub a piece of wet wood with an immaculate stone until you obtain a light white paste that you put directly on the face.
- Add water as the wood dries so that the paste remains applicable to the skin.
- Let sit as long as possible before rinsing off with clean water.
- The mixture of shea butter and a few drops of sandalwood’s essential oil is also an excellent moisturizer.
- For oily or combination skin, 7 tablespoons of rose water combined with 3 tablespoons of sandalwood help balance the epidermis’ hydration.
- The latter keeps its softness and tone.
Benefits of Sandalwood Cream
- It gently cares and provides moisture without being greasy.
- With its calming effect, it is suitable for sensitive or irritated skin and combination skin.
- Sandalwood has an antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and cooling effect so that the cream is beneficial for acne and relieves redness and skin irritation.
- In combination with coconut oil, sandalwood refines large pores in oily skin, normalizes sebum production, and smoothes the skin.
- The valuable antioxidants in the oils and shea butter regenerate the skin and strengthen its natural resistance.
- Sandalwood oil can also store moisture and thus maintain the elasticity and freshness of the skin.
- With its soft, woody scent, the precious oil pampers the sense.
- Tip: Ideal for teenagers when the skin is prone to blemishes and acne.
An Amazing Face Cream with Sandalwood in it
Vaadi Herbals 24 Karat Gold and Sandalwood Cream
- 24 karat gold leaf
How to use:
- Apply it onto the face, neck, and other desired areas.
- Gently massage it; sandalwood accelerates cell regeneration and has antibacterial properties.
- Vitamin E slows down the signs of aging and protects against free radicals.
- Use daily after cleansing and toning the face.
Night facial cream with sandalwood in it
In this facial cream, we have sought to create a combination to take care of a middle-aged person’s dry skin at night.
In this case, we have chosen to choose for the oily phase, butter, and vegetable oil with a smooth touch and dry skin, together with the emulsifier.
And as additional ingredients, plant collagen, honey, and sandalwood.
We prepare for the production of approximately 30 gr.
- Three-gram shea butter
- Three-gram olive vegetable oil
- Two-gram emulsifying wax
- Five-gram sandalwood
- One tablespoon of honey
- One teaspoon of grapefruit seed
- Mix all the ingredients accordingly.
- Pat your face dries after washing.
- Then, we apply regularly every night on clean skin.
Also, You can find more helpful resources at Find Cult.
Therapy Pools: What are They and How to Accessorize
What are Therapy Pools? They are swimming pools used for aquatic therapy. People who are disabled, athletic, or are recuperating…
How are Spinal Implants Tested?
How are Spinal Implants Tested? – Spinal implants are a relatively new development in the field of spine surgery. Each…
5 Reasons To Setup LED Strip Lights
Reasons To Setup LED Strip Lights – Lighting refits for offices, factories, and warehouses have shown to be beneficial to…
How to Arrange Funds When Emergency Strikes?
How to Arrange Funds When Emergency Strikes? – These days there is quite a bit of uncertainty in the world. …
Moving In Your New House? Here Are Some Things To Keep In Mind
Moving In Your New House? Here Are Some Things To Keep In Mind – Moving to a new house is…