Use of bananas for acne
Bananas are good for acne means taking take 12 to 20% of the daily fiber, making it one of the best options to treat acne.
The bananas are good to eat as they are abundantly healthy due to the many nutrients and vitamins they contain.
The fruit has also been used for a long time to beautify the skin.
The exciting thing is that we use exfoliation on the skin for various beauty treatments
What are the properties of banana?
- Among others, the following properties can be the highlights :
- It has vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B6, B9 ( folic acid ) and E.
- They are rich in fiber.
- Banana has minerals like potassium, magnesium, calcium, selenium, zinc, and iron.
- And also, it contains tryptophan, an essential amino acid.
- It has carbohydrates, simple and complex.
- It does not contain fat and only provides 105 calories.
Benefits of banana peels for your skin
1. Reduces the signs of ageing
- The incidence of free radicals in the skin causes cell damage.
- Banana peels are rich in antioxidants, which when used on the skin fight these free radicals and prevent cell damage.
- So this way, the less the skin damage, the less the signs of ageing such as wrinkles, fine lines and age spots.
- To make your skin seem younger and more radiant, use banana peels.
How to use it:
- Gently rub the inner part of a banana peel on the skin.
- Leave it on for half an hour and then wash off with warm water.
2. Relieves symptoms of acne, psoriasis and eczema
- Banana peels are said to lessen the inflammation and itching.
- It accompanies severe skin conditions like acne, eczema, and psoriasis thanks to its abundant antioxidants and potassium.
- In addition to being a natural treatment method for these skin conditions, banana peels are great for existing scars and marks.
How to use it:
- Cut a small piece from the peel of a banana.
- Gently pass the inside over the affected areas of the skin until the knowledge turns brown.
Leave the peeled fibers on the skin for about 30 minutes; then wipe them with a clean cloth dampened in warm water.
- Try this three times a day for a few days, and you will likely see your skin clear up.
- You can also leave the fibers on overnight and wash them in the morning.
3. Hydrates the skin
- If your skin is dry, try using banana peels to hydrate it. Banana peels comprise potassium, which is said to be good for dry skin.
How to use it:
- Moisturize your skin by gently rubbing it with the inside of a banana peel. It would be a good idea to cut pieces of the peel to facilitate rubbing the skin.
4. Improve puffy eyes
- The potassium in banana peels helps to get rid of the external salt in the skin under your eyes that cause fluid retention.
- In turn, it gives you puffy eyes. Peels are also said to be great for removing under-eye circles.
How to use it:
- Similar to how you would use cucumber slices on your eye, cut a banana peel into pieces large enough to cover your eyes.
- Leave the pieces on your eyes overnight to give it a fresh look the next morning.
- Alternative method:
- Scrape some fibers from the peel and mix them with aloevera gel.
- Apply the blend around the eyes and leave it on for about 10-15 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
- Repeat this every day for a few days, and you will likely notice that your eyes look less puffy.
5. Protects the skin from UV rays
- The banana with its peel contains vitamin C.
- It makes it a great source of antioxidants, which prevent cell damage – even that caused by the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays.
- So, the banana with its peel is an excellent option for a natural sunscreen.
How to use it:
- Gently rub the inside of a banana peel on your skin before going out in the sun.
- Besides these uses, you can also use banana peels to protect yourself from warts and remove any toxins on the skin.
- Gently rub a peel on the skin. Peels, in general, are said to be relatively safe and should not cause any side effects.
- Remember to use fresh banana peels for beauty treatments.
- Therefore, save the peels that you would normally throw away after eating the fruit to use for flawless, glowing skin.
Benefits of Bananas</h2?
- Bananas regenerate the skin and eliminate wrinkles. Both the banana skin and the pulp are useful.
- We generally apply banana puree to the face in the form of a mask. It has an excellent emollient, hydrating it and calming effects.
- We often use it to help remove bags or wrinkles form around the eyes. Bananas also remove dead skin cells, which can accumulate on the face.
- Banana pulp and peels can help reduce acne symptoms.
- Acne causes inflammation of the skin, which the soothing effect of banana helps to alleviate.
- Similarly, we can fight skin rashes or dry and cracked skin with banana. Bananas’ high potassium level is what helps reduce inflammation.
- The swelling and irritation caused by insect bites is another form of skin inflammation so that bananas can help.
- Apply a banana puree to the affected area or cover the area with a piece of banana peel.
- Either rubbing the skin over the affected area or holding it in place with a bandage or tape.
Also, You can find more helpful resources at Beau Center.
Superfoods and Nootropics: Supplements that Make the Perfect Combo
Superfoods and nootropics are two of the most popular supplement categories on the market today. And while they both offer…
How Does Vagus Nerve Stimulation Work?
How Does Vagus Nerve Stimulation Work? – Vagus nerve stimulation (VNS) is a treatment used for various conditions like epilepsy…
5 Tips For Properly Walking With Baby In Winter
Tips For Properly Walking With Baby In Winter – While it’s easier to walk during the summer when you can…
What is the Best Way to Get an Instant Personal Loan Online?
“The Core of Beauty is Simplicity” – Paulo Coelho What is the Best Way to Get an Instant Personal Loan…