Non-Wi-Fi Music – Top apps for you to listen to music without the internet
Non-Wi-Fi Music is an Offline mode feature of the music streaming service that allows you to listen to songs without an Internet connection.
Gone are the days when we listened to our favourite music on repeat on our mp3 player with saturated memory.
With the arrival of music streaming platforms and their mobile applications, it is now possible to have access to thousands of titles anywhere, and even without an internet connection.
The operators have understood this well, and all offer packages or options at reduced prices.
Whether you are travelling in the subway or driving to a remote area, there are times when you find manually without internet access or get stuck at low speeds.
This method relies on using local storage to cache the required audial data.
Depending on the category of music service you subscribe to, you may have offline access to your favourite songs, radio stations, and playlists.
Also essential is the software used by the music service to cache the audio.
Can limit this to a desktop application that downloads the required audio data to your computer’s storage.
Most of the music streaming services that offer this offline option usually develop applications for various mobile operating systems that allow you to cache music on portable devices.
Unfortunately, famous music players like Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, or any other popular music streaming service don’t support free offline playback.
It can be frustrating, mainly if you have nothing to do and want to listen to good music.
Fortunately, several music streaming apps support offline playback, even in the free version.
Music Apps that Can Be Used Wi-Fi or Without Internet
- For some of us, music is the most important thing of all; it is unbearable to be heard without it even for a day.
- We spend hours looking at different things to seek and hear, to decide, to distinguish, to play, to hear, to listen.
- Our headphones are the ones we have for our songs, which are your all-time favourites.
- Most of these people are looking for music apps that will let you stream music without owning any Wi-Fi or network data in the midst of it all.
The top apps that allow you to listen to music without the internet
- Streaming music is very cool as you can access and discover new music on the go and discover the music you love.
- However, this is not always the most acceptable option for your musical needs. It is because you cannot always be sure of your internet connection.
- Modern telecom operators want us to believe their networks are everywhere, but we know better, don’t we?
- So if you’re out and about or in a rural area, consider taking your music collection offline. Plus, streaming music on your mobile data plan can use up all of your bandwidths before you even know it.
- The good news is that best of the popular music streaming apps today can take your music offline. We’re talking legal apps, so you don’t have to worry.
- So, if you’re looking for the best music apps that work without an internet connection, here are the best:
1. Non-Wi-Fi Music on Gaana
- Gaana is a music streaming app for Indian users, and its offline capabilities are desirable.
- If you have a Gaana Plus subscription, you can easily download an unlimited number of high-quality songs. Also, you can sync the downloaded songs on 5 different devices.
- Downloading songs is pretty easy as the Gaana app has a download button next to each piece. So if you keep using different devices, your music collection will always go with you.
2. Non-Wi-Fi Music on Spotify
- Spotify is a big deal among music streaming apps, and it’s good to know that it allows users to listen to music offline.
- Spotify allows you to add up to 3,333 songs to the offline list on three different devices. However, this feature is only available with a Spotify Premium subscription.
- However, the good news is that this feature is available for all Spotify apps on different platforms.
- If you’re a Premium user, you should find the “Available Offline” switch at the top of the playlist. You can activate it, and the songs will be available to you offline.
- To listen to your favourite music offline, go to the app settings, and enable offline mode. The app will automatically go offline if your device loses its internet connection.
3. Apple Music
- The Cupertino giant’s up, and coming Music streaming app is already a very mature service, and you can download your song.
- If you subscribe to Apple Music, then you can easily add pieces to your offline collection.
- There is a key with three dots next to each track, album, or playlist in the Apple Music app.
- You can click that button, and a download icon will appear to the right of the artwork. If you don’t see the download key, you should see a plus icon adding it to My Music.
- While this feature works well, you need to download tracks and playlists separately. It can be a problem if you have an extensive collection.
4. Groove music
- If you’re serious about taking all of your music offline, then you should consider Microsoft’s Groove Music app.
- Groove Music allows you to download any music files you have purchased and download tracks that you may have purchased on other devices.
- You can turn on “Download songs automatically” to ensure that all songs added by Groove Music are available offline in the app settings.
- This feature is only available with a Groove Music Pass subscription.
- To download a purchased track or playlist from the Google Play Music app, all you have to do is click the playlist or album’s download icon.
- If you are subscribed to full access to Google Play, you can click the three-dot button next to a song, playlist, or album and select Download.
5. Google Play Music
- The Google Play Music app also has several handy features that you can use to perform your favourite tune even if you don’t have a good internet connection.
- However, Play Music lets you download music from apps, a web player, and a cool download manager that makes it easy to download purchased music.
6. Slacker radio
- If you love listening to the radio, Slacker can download your favourite radio stations and more for offline use.
- Slacker Plus and Premium subscribers can select the songs, stations, or playlists they want on their device, hit the refresh button when updating via Wi-Fi, and the content should be available offline.
- So if you are looking for wireless service or an alternative to Pandora to use offline, you should choose Slacker.
- READ MORE:- tipsintros
Therapy Pools: What are They and How to Accessorize
What are Therapy Pools? They are swimming pools used for aquatic therapy. People who are disabled, athletic, or are recuperating…
How are Spinal Implants Tested?
How are Spinal Implants Tested? – Spinal implants are a relatively new development in the field of spine surgery. Each…
5 Reasons To Setup LED Strip Lights
Reasons To Setup LED Strip Lights – Lighting refits for offices, factories, and warehouses have shown to be beneficial to…
How to Arrange Funds When Emergency Strikes?
How to Arrange Funds When Emergency Strikes? – These days there is quite a bit of uncertainty in the world. …
Moving In Your New House? Here Are Some Things To Keep In Mind
Moving In Your New House? Here Are Some Things To Keep In Mind – Moving to a new house is…