How to strengthen hair roots? – Guidelines, Home Remedy, and Tips
Table of Contents
Strengthen Hair Roots
Strengthen hair roots means giving strength to the hair root so that it does not fall out, as well as tricks to prevent hair loss.
It is among the most significant concerns in many men and women’s beauty routines to strengthen hair roots.
Moreover, It is a natural process in which we lose around 80 hairs a day replaced by new hair.
When the daily hair loss far exceeds this amount, or we appreciate that, after the loss, the hair does not replace, that is when it becomes a problem.
Why is it important to strengthen hair roots?
- Hair consists of two main parts: the shaft and the root.
- The stem is that element that we can see above the surface of the skin.
- It consists of three layers: the cuticle, the cortex, and the medulla.
- The root of the hair is located under the skin.
- At the end of each one, there is a bulb or “dermal papilla.”
- All the substances were necessary for hair growth we house.
Main guidelines to strengthen hair roots
- It is essential to incorporate protein into the diet. Hair is of proteins, so its consumption is necessary to maintain its health.
- Consume complex carbohydrates that provide the hair with the energy necessary for its growth, such as legumes, vegetables, fresh fruits, nuts, and whole grains.
Take a supplement
- The nutritional requirements of hair are unique, and supplementation can help improve the levels of vitamins and minerals available to the follicles.
- The supplements that can help us take care of our hair contain iron, vitamin C, vitamin B12, vitamin D3, copper, zinc, selenium, and essential amino acids such as L-lysine and L-methionine.
Avoid certain hairstyles
- Some hairstyles, such as tight ponytails, keep the roots consistently stretched, weakening them, and promoting hair loss.
- However, the loose hair or loose hairstyles help the hair move freely and do not generate overexertion of the roots.
- Whatever the reason for hair loss, it is essential to avoid stress as it is one of the significant factors that promote falling hair.
- It is also advisable to turn to specialists who can identify the cause of the fall and guide correctly.
- And also, necessary measures that must be adopted to regain hair health.
How to strengthen hair with a homemade hair serum?
- If you want to know how to strengthen your hair naturally, you must first bear in mind that this process requires time and constant care.
- To help speed up the process, we use a nourishing hair serum can be made with ingredients that stimulate hair growth.
- Half a cup of castor oil
- Half a cup of coconut oil
- Eight drops of organic rosemary essential oil
Steps to follow
- Mix the ingredients in a glass bowl until we evenly integrate it.
- Apply a few drops to the palm of your hand and massage into the scalp for two to three minutes.
- Leave on for an hour. If you prefer, you can let it work overnight.
- Rinse with shampoo and water.
- We should store the mixture in an opaque glass bottle for optimal preservation.
- Also, we can use the serum two or three times a week for complete care.
Tips on how to care and strengthen hair roots
- Giving proper importance to hair can prevent more severe and advanced hair loss and Alopecia problems in the future.
- Comb the hair daily, as it stimulates blood circulation in the scalp, allowing the hair to nurture healthier.
- If you look for healthy hair with strong roots, it is important to rinse your hair with cold water.
- Hot water can weaken your scalp, while cold water helps seal your cuticles, making your scalp appear silky and shiny.
- It is also essential to protect the hair from external agents and avoid abusing dyes and treatments that contain chemical products.
Having a balanced diet also strengthens your hair
- A proper diet provides the body with all the nutrients it needs: fruits, vegetables, fish, nuts, and dairy products guarantee excellent hair care.
Is COPD Contagious? A Complete Guide
Is COPD Contagious – Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is debilitating for millions, and it’s natural to seek relief from symptoms…
Top Considerations When Choosing a ‘Cocaine Rehab Near Me’
Cocaine addiction is a serious issue that needs proper attention. If you or your loved ones have a cocaine addiction…
Combating the Opioid Crisis: Effective Strategies for Fentanyl Addiction Treatment
The opioid crisis has become a major public health issue in recent years. In fact, over 130 people die every…
Luxury and Comfort Combined: Premium 6-Person Saunas for Discerning Buyers
Looking for a way to relax and rejuvenate right in the comfort of your own home? Look no further than…
Gifting Spirits: How to Send Whiskey to Loved Ones in India
For many, whiskey isn’t just a drink—it’s an emotion. It represents the warmth of gatherings, the joy of celebrations, and…
The Ultimate Guide to Buying Twinning Sleepwear for You and Your Loved Ones
Snuggling up with your partner or children for a cozy night is a cherished family ritual. Why not take this…